Master of Medicine M6033 - Units
The information on this page applies to the following groups:
- New or prospective M6033 Master of Medicine students.
- Students currently enrolled in unit POM5001 for semester 1, 2019.
- Students who have completed unit POM5001 only, prior to 2019.
If you are in group 2 or 3 you will be transferred to the new course code M6033 provided that you have informed our office that you wish to do so and provided documentation.
This MUST be communicated prior to June 30, 2019.
Course transfers cannot be processed once semester 2 has commenced.
This transfer will occur after semester 1 results have been published on July 15, 2019.
Conducted by the Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, Monash University, Alfred Centre:
Four Units (12 Credit Points each)
Units are offered:
- Semester 1: POM5101, POM5103 and POM5104
- Semester 2: POM1002 and POM5104
Assessment of the units will be through a combination of Essays, Short essays and Online Group Case Discussions and iSAP Cases
All Units are only offered once per year.
All students must enroll for the Master of Medicine.
Ask a question
Please click below to contact the Course Administrator: Ms. Catherine Pound