Department of Anaesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Monash University
Perioperative Medicine has been defined as the care of patients from the time they contemplate surgery through the operative period to full recovery at home.
The course is aimed at medical practitioners working in this emerging field. It has been designed to facilitate the delivery of collaborative and optimal perioperative care to patients presenting with complex, chronic and acute medical conditions requiring surgical intervention.
Note: It is not the purpose of this course to act as a pathway into specialty training in Australia. Completion of this course leads to a either Masters OR Graduate Certificate qualification but not to Specialist recognition. Such recognition is only granted by the relevant Australian and New Zealand specialty Colleges as per their individual requirements.
Master of Medicine M6033
Graduate Certificate of Medicine M4029
Semester 2, 2021 Admissions closedApply for 2022
Admission is open for:
- Graduate Certificate of Medicine (M4029) Domestic and International* Applicants
- Master of Medicine (M6033) Domestic and International* applicants
All courses are full fee-paying only
* To waive the international application fee please contact us at email@example.com to provide a unique application code prior to submitting the admission
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early
- Applications close February 14 for semester 1 intake
(Semester 1 and 2)
Deadline to withdraw from units without penalty