Master of Medicine - Course fees
Last Updated: November 2017
The approximate cost to complete all the required units for the Master of Medicine (Perioperative Medicine) is $37,350 Australian Dollars*.
The approximate cost to complete all the required units for the Graduate Diploma of Medicine (Perioperative Medicine) is $24,900 Australian Dollars (completing only Core Units)*.
* 2018 fee prices. Course fees are subject to change.
The course is Domestic Full Fee only. CSP (Commonwealth Supported Places) are not available. Students can apply for FEE-HELP if they are eligible to do so. Please see this link for further information
Cost of completion of Masters of Medicine (MMed)
- POM5001 (12 credits)
- POM5002 (12 credits)
- POM5003 (12 credits)
- POM5004 (12 credits)
- Cost of completing 4 Core Units
- $6,500.00 x 4 = $26,000
- Cost of completing 4 Elective Units (6 credits x 4)
- $3,250.00 x 4 = $13,000
Cost of completing the Masters: $26,000 + $13,000 = $39,000
Please note that students will also be required to pay a Monash Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) per calendar year.
How to use the Monash University Course Fee Calculator
- Open up 2018 Monash Fee Calculator
- Choose Starting Year - 2018
- Choose Course Type - Award Course
- Choose Faculty - Faculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- Click Submit
- Choose Course - M0627 - Master of Medicine
- Click Submit
- Choose the number of credit points you wish to complete in 2018.
(12 credit points for Core Units and 6 credit points for Elective units)
Monash Fees Department Contact Details
For information and enquiries on the following:
- How to pay your fees
- Payment dates
- Payment extensions
- Accessing your fee statement
- Fees and charges
Please refer to http://www.monash.edu/fees/
Contact details http://www.monash.edu.au/fees/contacts/